Salt is one of the indispensable foods in people's daily life. Each person needs 6-10 grams of salt every day to keep the normal activity of human heart, maintain the normal osmotic pressure and the balance of acid and alkali in the body. At the same time, salt is the carrier of salty taste, which is the most widely used condiment, known as "the ancestor of hundred flavors". Putting salt not only increases the taste of dishes, but also promotes the secretion of gastric digestive fluid and increases appetite
China is rich in salt resources, salt producing areas are all over the country, and the output is also very large. It can not only fully meet the needs of domestic people's lives, but also organize exports. Salt produced in China mainly includes sea salt, well salt, pool salt, mineral salt, etc.
According to the different degree of processing, salt can be divided into raw salt (coarse salt), washing salt and RE salt (refined salt). Raw salt is a salt crystal directly made from sea water and salt well water. In addition to sodium chloride, it also contains impurities such as potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, calcium sulfate, sodium sulfate and a certain amount of water, so it has a bitter taste. Washing salt is a product washed with raw salt (mainly sea salt) with saturated salt water. Dissolving the raw salt, it is made into saturated solution, which is then evaporated after impurity removal That is to say, remanufacturing salt has few impurities, high quality, powdery grains, white color, and is mostly used for cooking in the catering industry; in addition, there is also artificial iodized remanufacturing salt, which is used for eating in some iodine deficient places.
Salt nutrition analysis:
1. Salt seasoning can remove greasiness and freshness, dispel the smell of fishy smell, and keep the original taste of raw materials;
2. Salt water has the function of sterilization, preservation and antisepsis;
3. It can prevent infection by cleaning the wound;
4. It can keep fresh for a short time when it is sprinkled on food, and it can be used to marinate food and prevent deterioration;
5. Salt water can remove the cuticle and dirt on the skin surface, make the skin present a fresh, transparent and beautiful feeling, promote the metabolism of the whole body skin, prevent and treat some skin diseases, and play a better self-care role.
Salt supplement information:
1. Salt shall be stored in a cool, dark and airtight place;
2. If we take too much salt for a long time, it will lead to hypertension, arteriosclerosis, myocardial infarction, stroke, kidney disease and cataract;
3. Although eating more salt is harmful to health and the diet should be light, it is not that less salt is better;
4. In addition to eating salt, it can also be used as a preservative to preserve food with its strong penetration and bactericidal effect;
5. Salt is also widely used in industry and is an important industrial raw material;
6. Salt is used for emesis, it should be taken after being fried yellow, hydrated for eye spot and sores.
Salt for people:
Edible for general population
Patients with hypertension, nephropathy, cataract and children should not eat more, and those with edema should not eat more.
Therapeutic effect of salt: salt taste salty, cold, into the stomach, kidney, large intestine, small intestine;
Salt has the functions of nourishing the heart and moistening dryness, relieving heat and defecating, detoxifying and inducing vomiting, nourishing yin and cooling blood, detumescence and relieving pain, and relieving itching;
The main indications are upper epigastric food stop, abdominal distention, phlegm addiction in the chest, obstruction of two stools, gingival bleeding, sore throat, toothache, eyestrain, sore, poisonous insect sting, etc.